At the beginning of the Conference the General Bishop Miloš Klátik welcomed all guests and participants and mainly all lecturers. The first lecture on the theme Jozef Miloslav Hurban as a theologian and philosopher had the General Bishop doc. PhDr. Miloš Klátik, PhD..
Other lectures which sounded during the conference:
- Mgr. Radoslav Hanus, PhD.: J. M. Hurban as a defender and founder of the Evangelical Orthodox Theology on the area of Slovakia in 19th century
- prof. PhDr. Dalimír Hajko, DrSc.: Joy from the life in J. M. Hurban writings
- doc. ThDr. Peter Gažík: Relation between J. M. Hurban and J. G. Fichte
- Mgr. Eva Bachletová, PhD.: Activity of J. M. Hurban in Slovenské pohľady (literary magazine)
- PhDr. Jozef Karlík: For Truth and for the Nation - J. M. Hurban´s motto
- Mgr. Michaela Kerešová from the State Archive in Bytča - she brought an interesting information and photos relating to Hurban sister Terézia. She lived with her family in village Súľov and Hurban visited them very often.
On the end spoke grand-granddaughter of the J. M. Hurban MUDr. Viera Žarnovická. The director of the GBO informed about the celebrations, which are preparing to the 200th anniversary of the birth J. M. Hurban, on 19th March 2017.